More information about Comittees and groups within the Curch are to come.
In recognition of the workload of the Parish Priest to provide pastoral care, our Parish Pastoral Council is a group of parishioners who come together with the Parish Priest to share and to offer advice on planning the ongoing life and development of the parish community by:
- Offering advice and assistance to the Parish Priest to provide pastoral care
- Fostering, encouraging and assisting the activities of Parish ministries
- Discerning the needs of the Parish Community
- Assisting with the vision and the agenda for the future direction of the Parish
- Provide opportunities for parishioners to grow their relationship with God and each other
Our vision is to:
- Enrich and promote Christian values within the St Anthony’s faith community
- Encourage and develop the spirit of unity and understanding
- Empower the qualities and abilities of the faith community to provide assistance and service to the needs of our parish and the wider community.
Members: Gordon Jewers (Chairman), Father Jan Grotkowski SDS, Brenda Arsenault, Janusz Kubow, Jennie Martell, John LeBlanc, Doug Lewis, Theresa Lewis, Vince Young, Shayne Jewers
Meeting Times: See Gordon of Father Jan
Our English Choir Sings at the 9:00AM Sunday Mass, and at various other times of the year.
Director: Carol Holland
Practice: Tuesdays after daily mass
Our Polish Choir Sings at the 10:15AM Sunday, and at various Polish events throughout the year.
Director: Jan Skora
Practice: Before Mass
Society of St. Vincent De Paul Food Bank
Founded in 1833 by Blessed Frederic Ozanam in Paris, France, The Society of St. Vincent De Paul is an organization of lay men and women dedicated to providing help to those in the community in need. Every Wednesday, we offer a food bank.
Contact: Jennie Martell
Open: Wednesday 10:00 AM in the rectory, except for the last Wednesday of the month.
Knights of Columbus
Founded in 1882 by The Venerable Father Michael J. McGivney, The Knights of Columbus is the largest religious fraternal organization in the world. Dedicated to the principals of Charity, Unity, Fraternity, and Patriotism, the Knights of Columbus serve the Churches and Communities in the Area.
Contact: Gordon Jewers
Lectio Divina, or Divine Reading, is a spiritual practice of scripture reading, where one meditates and prays on passages in the bible. It is not intended to be theological, but rather a way to become closer to god, and to increase ones' knowledge of his word.
Contact: Peter Dean
Meeting: Thursdays at 7:00PM